Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Denver, Utah, and Gross

That was such a gross post! Sorry you had to go through that alone, Melinda. I'll be home on Thursday to help you through any future barfings by our furry little friend.

The SIA Tradeshow went very well for us. We had a bunch of great meetings with dealers and everyone seemed to feel that our board graphics for next year and our outerwear looked really good. The dealers need to submit their final orders to us by 3/1 so time will tell how much they actually liked our stuff. While there, I met a bunch of people as well as met up with some old friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. The 4 days of the show consisted of meetings with dealers, a lot of walking around checking out our competitors, and great dinners with key dealers every night. All in all, it was a great time. Hopefully the dealers will buy a lot of product.

The show ended on Sunday night and since my flight to Utah wasn't until 6:40pm on Monday, I had a free day. I walked miles throughout the city on Monday and then found my way to a bike shop to rent a bike. I rode the bike path next to the river and then through a great neighborhood with cool restaurants and shops. It was great to be back on a bike again!

I got to Utah last night and hit the sack early. Today we rode Powder Mountain and the mountain lived up to it's name. We took a cat out to some great backcountry spots and then afterward I hiked out 3 times to the spot b/c the runs were so great and so filled with powder. I can't wait to do it all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment