Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back to Burnsville!

A couple weeks ago I got to go back to Minnesota for a work trip and was so excited as I hadn't been back since probably 8th grade. I was only there for 2 quick days, but I still managed a trip down memory lane through our old neighborhood. The neighborhood looked great and our house looked good too, even though it was now red instead of blue. It is the perfect neighborhood and I had such an amazing childhood growing up there. Here are some pics I took...

The first 2 are of our old house. My room was the window on the far right.




And this is the mall where my friends and I used to always hang out

1 comment:

  1. It was a great neighborhood! I'm glad you got to go back and reminisce. Wonder what Gabe, Jessa, Tim, Shannon, Danny, Jeff, Amy, and the Johnson kids are up to.....Don't forget that's where Scrappy spent his doggyhood days too...

    ReplyDelete