Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprise Wedding Shower


The spring has been busy in our house and this week I realized that we haven't been keeping up with the blog. So, here is a quick update on the spring happenings for the barker, baker, and coffee maker.

During spring break I flew to California to party plan with my mom and aunt for the November bash, and when we got back to Auburn I was shocked to walk into a surprise wedding shower! I was so shocked and ever more surprised when I saw that Kevin's parents and my sister had flown in for the shower. It was so much fun, thanks to Lindsay and my mom for planning!

Here are a few pictures from the party!

The surprise face!




Thanks so much Lindsay!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so awesome that you were SURPRISED! We love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, surprise shower! It was almost as fun keeping it a secret from Melinda during the weeks prior, and when she walked through Lindsay's front door and saw all of us it was priceless, especially when she ran to Noelle, jumped on her and hooked her legs around her waist. Even Cooper got in on the fun watching Melinda open presents. What a great shower!!

    ReplyDelete